This orange Dijon balsamic vinaigrette is the perfect companion for Orange Avocado Almond Spring Salad. Its sweetness and tanginess add that bit of zing you sometimes want in a light salad. I favor the balsamic vinegar flavor over oil, so I increased the vinegar amount from the original recipe and added more orange juice.
Adapted from a recipe on Tastes Lovely.
GLUTEN FREE OPTION: To make a gluten free version of this recipe, be sure your Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar and black pepper are gluten free.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar or gluten free balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard or gluten free Dijon mustard
- juice of 2 sectioned oranges or 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- pinch salt
- pinch black pepper or gluten free black pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a jar and shake until well blended. Can use immediately or keep in the refrigerator up to one week.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Leave any feedback in comments below. Also, share your comments on Instagram: @key_lime_coconut or on Twitter: @keylime_coconut.
We love seeing hashtags #keylimecoconut #keylimecoconutblog and #beachbumvegan when you try our recipes.